All products sold by this Online Store are brand new and come with a full manufacturer warranty. For full terms please see our Warranties and Limitations of Liabilities in Terms and Conditions
How to make a claim?
To make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty, please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 453 300; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Unitec Industries Pty Ltd Unit 22, 22-30 Northumberland Road Caringbah NSW 2229 Australia.
You will need your tax invoice when making a claim.
If you are a “consumer” within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law, the following notice applies to you: Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Under the ACL, your rights commence from the date you purchase the Product and continue for a ‘reasonable period’ from that date. What is a ‘reasonable period’ will depend upon all of the relevant circumstances including the price of the product, the uses to which it has been put and the nature of the Product.
Repair of Products
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Exchanges & Returns
If you contact us within 14 days of your product delivery, you can arrange it to be exchanged for a similar product, or return it for a credit towards your next appliance purchase, for that you need:
1. Contact us at
email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your product to organise an exchange or credit authorisation. Please note that we will require photos/serial number of product to confirm its status.
2. Pack your item – Prepare the item in its original packaging , complete with all original accessories and manuals.
3. Prepare to send – In the case of a large product, we will organise a weekday date to pick up the product. Otherwise, we’ll send you a prepaid shipping label for you to attach to a return package to send at your local Australia Post Office.
4. Receive your exchange/credit – Once your returned goods have arrived at our warehouse, they will be inspected by our team and your exchange or credit will be processed – this typically takes an average of 14 days.
Credits and exchanges are for the full value of your returned goods only, and do not include the cost of the delivery or installation services. Additionally, large appliances which have been installed will need to be disconnected prior to collection. OzeHome Online Store is entitled to charge a restocking fee if the products are not returned like new, such as:
- Where the product has been heavily used, showing wear and tear
- Where the returned item is missing parts or product accessories including manuals
- In the case of small items, where the item is damaged due to not being properly packaged by the customer for its return shipment
If the return request is deemed unreasonable, our normal replacement services apply. Nothing in this returns policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) or any liability under them which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a “consumer” under the ACL, the following notice applies to you: “Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer Guarantees”). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”