Cancelling an order
Once deposit is made an order can no longer be cancelled. Full payment is required.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t perform as advertised. We will provide refunds pursuant to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:
1. Not of merchantable quality;
2. Are not fit for its purpose;
3. Do not match the sample. (Colour variation excluded cannot be controlled)
- Proof of purchase by producing the original Tax Invoice. Your Tax Invoice will be provided on dispatch from a Store.
- The Goods listed on the Tax Invoice with all original packaging and manuals enclosed (including any Bonus Offers).
- Suitable ID to identify you as the original purchaser; and
- Details of the fault or issue with the product and that the fault or issue was not caused by you.
All refunds must be refunded via Support Centre Payment Request Form. Credit Card or PayPal funds will then be refunded back to the customer’s account by Support Centre This may take up to 7 business days to occur. Subject to the Act non-returnable Items include, but are not limited to:
- Gift cards
- Digital content
- Items that are severely damaged or abused
- Where the unique product serial number has been obscured, defaced, removed or does not match records of stock carried at the Company
- Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalized items
If a Product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that Product and notify us immediately.
If you notice damage to a Product after delivery, you should notify us immediately and we will arrange for return of the product in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You will be liable for any costs incurred relating to delivery or installation, where the Products have been delivered to you, unless the product is found to be faulty or damaged.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
By using the Website, you expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option :
1. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
2. the repair of the goods;
3. the payment of the costof replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
4. the payment of having the goods repaired; and
5. the supply of the services again; or
6. the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
We and our affiliates, subsidiaries or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, “Associates”) warrant that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the Site or the products or services offered for sale on the Site. No oral advice or written information given by us shall create a warranty. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the Site that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if We have been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Should we suffer any damage as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, compensation can be sought from parents or legal guardians of the minor.